BE by Design: How I BE Is Up to Me™ for Families
What is the BE by Design™ process?
How are the BE by Design™ family coaching sessions designed?
BE by Design™ family coaching sessions using the BE by Design™ process are for families who are serious about awakening, understanding and making changes to fulfill the highest version of themselves, as individuals and then integrating this into their interaction and connection as a family. If you are desiring a family connection that is build on :
- respect, compassion, love and joy
- transparent, open and honest communication
- understanding and respect for individual differences
- a genuine desire for all family members to connect and engage and build loving relationships with each other
- all familiy members wanting to become aware of how they have been influenced by, and allowed behaviours, traits, addictions, patterns and social conditioning to impact on the current levels of [un]happiness in the family relationships
- all family members consciously taking action and making changes to beliefs, attitudes, values, patterns and behaviours within the family unit to be able to maintain a strong family connection, then clarity family coaching is for you
Session lengths vary depending on the nature of the challenge/s the family currently finds themselves in, and depth of self-exploration that the family chooses. While estimated time frames will be given at the time of booking, experience has shown that between 8 to 10 hours is realistic, spaced across 4 to 5 sessions. Our goal is to assist all of our family members to be self-empowered and confident in using all of the tools shared without dependency on the therapist.
All sessions along with appropriate between-session tasks (to reinforce learning) will be designed in collaboration with you, the client, to ensure that your needs and goals are achieved. Of major benefit is that you will be able to use all the tools from the BE by Design™ process and apply them to all situations, relationships and events that occur in your life moving forward.
Your continued growth is very important to us, so we encourage you to stay connected by accessing the tips, tools, resources, YouTube videos and downloadable mp3’s on this site, Facebook, Twitter and on our blog at www.bebydesign.net. Please also contribute your ideas and experiences on any of these forums.
Please click here for details
on how to contact our office on for more information, to have a confidential discussion, or to book your BE by Design™ family coaching session, now.
What are you accountable for in the BE by Design™ process?
There are four key areas that you need to commit to and be accountable for, to ensure you achieve maximum results.
(i) All participating family members attend each scheduled session, on time,
(ii) Complete all tasks assigned at the end of each session, by agreed dates,
(iii) Be a 'participant' in your transformation both in sessions and once out in your own environment. No 'observers', and
(iv) Take action once the therapeutic relationship has completed.